Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Eddie Vedder Live at The Wiltern Theater April 12, 2008


The Wiltern Theater in Los Angeles is an art deco throw back that seemed truly fitting for the likes of Pearl Jam frontman Eddie Vedder. The show started with "Tuolumne" and closed with the get off your ass and sing your heart out "Hard Sun". Everything in between was pure magic, inspirational and memorable! The tribute song, "No More" from the movie "Body of War" was equally vibrant and uplifting. Church never felt good as it did last night as it does this morning. I was very fortunate to get a glimpse of Eddie exiting his tour bus waving and smiling to his fans. Even more special was that my lovely better half was able to witness one of my passions in this crazy world, attending important performances that truly have meaning and purpose. I don't want to sound like a pompous conceited jerk but I felt like I was amongst a special group of people who witnessed this generation's John Lennon. Be that as it may....... at least the OC Register got it right this time!

Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home