Saturday, April 3, 2010

God bless you godfather.


My family never ceases to amaze me. I never got a call from my godfather's children when he passed away last week. I happened to find out about it via a forwarded e-mail. My work e-mail to boot! I do have to say, my uncle did leave a message, on my work cell! I am very sad that he passed. It was very hard to see him on his last birthday last month. That was hard. Maybe that is why his death almost felt like another relief. I do feel weird about that but it is the truth. No more pain for him and now he is with his wife. His children now have no parents. That is rough. But, to be honest, they had no parents for quite some time...


I am truly happy to know that this is going to be a great Easter week-end and that there is a real re-birth. A re-birth in attitude and cherishing the ones we love. I love the people who were with me as I grew up, but damn they are strange. Hey, but the apple doesn't fall too far from the tree, right? Oh well! I love you uncle George! Your humor was infectious. Keep them laughing up there. Many great memories growing up in your house, this is for sure. I am going to get out and capture the day!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At November 13, 2018 at 10:22 PM , Blogger DCAja said...

like it!
br,
stnk

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home