Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Foo Fighters at The Forum March 5th, 2008


The Fabulous Forum welcomed home The Foo Fighters on Wednesday night. The idiot at the OC Register gave the Cox Arena show only 3 stars. How can you be bored at a Foo Fighters show? Get off the pipe sir! Anyway, yes they did their usual set of hits and orchestrated the acoustic set very well and methodically. It is the power of the music that gets fans going. And also how well these musicians can execute these songs. Well, Ben from the OC, these guys sure have suprised me yet again. It is always a party atmosphere at these shows, with a few suprises. The "Valley" is Dave's home now and I think I can sum up the Foos sound. Seasoned Alternative LA Beach Rock! That is the best I can come up with after only 4 hours sleep and still feeling WEAK! Dave can sure Jam the guitar blues like on "This Is a Call" Check out my video on You Tube>> http://www.youtube.com/cota2007 Yes, video quality sucks, but at least you can hear the guitars okay. When Stuart Copeland from The Police came out and kicked Taylor off the skins to play "Next To You", I was floored. With Taylor on the mic, you can bet Dave was even impressed! The slowed down version of "Big Me" was one of the other highlights for me. No complaints here, except for my throbbing HEAD and the fact Dave likes Coors light. Oh well.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home