Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Joshua Tree & Indian Canyons January 25th 2008


I have never been to this National Park, but I definately intend to return. The mountain bike riding is not all that great because you must only stay on the fire roads. But, if you are daring, there are single track trails that look like fun. The one i missed was the one by Eureka Peak. This is at about 5,500 ft. Yes it was cold and there was a few patches of snow on the ground. I'm sure glad I bought those leg warmers!
Indian Canyons is sureal! What an oasis. I've gotta take this girls up there! I know they will dig the Indian history there! What a great place to spend a few hours to hike around. My cousin sure did charge up that mountain! Dude, I'm impressed!
I'm so glad I went with my Uncle/Boss on this trip. Gotta do it again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home