Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy New Year!


The Happiest place on Earth was truly grand on December 30th. Disneyland was decked out in an array of seasonal lights and decorations that made for beautiful photo shots. It sure was crowded though and I am glad the family let me take them for lunch to The ESPN Zone and watch a little NFL football. Thank you sooo much! I really needed that. Family is great and work seems to be holding a steady pace through this first part of this year.
Upcoming concerts: Foo Fighters at The Forum in Inglewood in March and Kid Rock with the little woman when dates are released for Southern California. I'll keep my ear to the ground!
New favorite CD is the "Into The Wild" soundtrack from Eddie Vedder. Gotta see the movie!
My New Years Resolutions:
1. Have more fun and quality time with my children and wife.
2. Ride Ride Ride! ( My mountain Bike that is!)
3. Play Play Play ( I'm getting the band together MAN!)
Anyway, Healthy New Year, and Concert updates will follow.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home