Wednesday, November 26, 2008

LED August 28, 2007

Written on October 26th, 1999. Boy, This can still and does apply today.
LED
Who would have thought it would happen?
Well, you did didn't you?
What a fool I was and still am, but still laughing.
We were Led down that fun and wild road.
I loved it and still do.
Once the glorified invinsible one. Now just another toad.
Yes, you said it would end like this.
Why didn't I listen? I was one of them, in bliss.
Is it sad if one knows the truth?
I could have listened more, I know.
Now, I will never be Led like that, even if I fall from time to time.
Hah, what a joke isn't it? A sad pathetic joke!
God! Where were my eyes? Looking like a swine!
Were they too foggy to see? Or was I too busy to care?
I claim to be the same man as before all this. But, please do not stare!
After all, the strong just grow, and the weak must just be LED.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home